moose4hire

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Junior year

So my junior starts, and I just did not want to be at school anymore, I just hated it. I started to get further into doing drugs. It started with where my best friend Kelly and I would just get stoned before school. Then one day I remember sitting in math class and this one girl couldn’t stop laughing and moving around and I asked around to find out what she was on because she looked like she was having so much fun and I wanted to be like that. Anything that would keep me from feeling the pain of my real life had to be fun right? Well I found out later that day she was tripping on acid, and that set off my quest looking for acid. Well within a week I had dropped acid 3 times, I was totally hooked.

I was skipping school a lot. Kelly and I had it all figured out, if we skipped more the 2 days in a row they would be calling our parents, and we always had someone that would get our homework for us, so we knew what we needed to do to keep our grades up. I also worked at the local grocery store so I knew I could not skip on days that I was scheduled to work, because sometimes my teachers stopped in on their way home from school.

I had so much fun those days. I think back on them now and I can not believe how dumb I was for doing the drugs, but I was young and I was having fun.
If I could get no one to skip school with me, There was this guy John that dropped out and I knew he was always around, so I would go pick him up and then we would go to Spook lane, which was just a long gravel road that had some fallen down house on it, a old playground, and other things. But we would go there and just smoke up.

My mom got a later from the school about how many days I had missed and she flipped out, she took my car away from which meant I could not work anymore. She also called the school and told them that any day I was not at school they were to call her immediately. So I was forced to go to school. The funny thing about that was that when I would go to school stoned people thought nothing of it, but if I went sober, they thought I was on something.

Come summer time, my mom gave me my car back and I had to go get another job, so I started working at McDonald’s. I loved it because I got to meet people from other schools which was wonderful. I am going to name two guys now and the first guy just remember him because he will come back into my life later down the road, and that would be Matthew. Matthew worked at the Giant grocery store beside the McDonald’s I worked at, he would come over to visit because his brother worked with me, but he would also come over when I was working and his brother wasn’t because he wanted to get with me, but I thought he was creepy because I was 16 and he was 19 plus I was in love with Travis (this is the second guy) Travis was just wonderful, he was funny, great looking and could me on like no one else could. He would be at work usually by the time I got there but he found a way to come downstairs with me before my shift started and we would have a great make out session. God he was such a great kisser. And the best part about it was that he went to a different school then me, so I could be that mysterious with all my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home